Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Line of Coney Island beers to be unveiled at Mermaid Parade [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Tom Ford sticks his mug all over fragrance ads [WWD, subscription req.]
· Sale of Barneys close, could be announced today [NY Times]
· Denim makers True Religion design swimwear [WWD, subscription req.]
· Nordstrom soon to sell stuffy Façonnable brand [NY Post]
· AT&T hiring temp workers for iPhone launch [Gadget Lab]