Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Newsflash—Gertel's is closing [NY Post]
· The iPhone's mystery app is YouTube [Engadget]
· Multiple Calvin Klein White Label stores in the works [DNR]
· An interview with Scott Schuman of Sartorialist fame [TFI]
· No surprise here: Whole Foods wanted to buy Wild Oats to eliminate competition [Huff Post]