Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· JFK now offering flyers 10 minute manicures [NY Sun]
· Lev Leviev, diamond czar, is "an incredible visionary" [NY Observer]
· A toilet accessory for men who can't aim [Styledash]
· Rock and Republic CEO embroiled in a "sensational legal triangle" [NY Post]
· Oh no: Daisy Fuentes's clothing line made in sweatshops [WWD, subscription req.]