Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Why Loop's bedding is so expensive [Apartment Therapy]
· A sausage store tempts in Ridgewood [BushwickBK]
· Taavo Somer of Freemans picks his fashion essentials [Men.Style.Com]
· Grocery deliverers Bread-n-Brie so cute and cheery [NY Times]
· People are really stealing from Wal-Mart these days [Huff Post]
· Target security targets black people [Consumerist]
· It's a miracle: coming July 7th, a wireless charger [Gadget Lab]