Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Owners of Albee Mall shops will fight demolition [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Macy's hires new marketing chief [NY Post]
· Bowery Whole Foods to serve brunch [Down By The Hipster]
· Protesters march outside Target [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Interesting kitchenware: recycled melamine bowls and plates [Treehugger]
· Model and socialite Lydia Hearst developing bags with Puma [FWD]
· An umbrella that doesn't need a stand [Better Living Through Design]