Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Starbucks helps fight obesity (well, sort of helps) [NY Post]
· Apple Outlet up and running [Gizmodo]
· Jennifer Aniston shills for a bottled water company [FWD]
· The reasoning behind Ikea's new Stockholm collection [UnBeige]
· Wal-Mart decides to cool it with all the expansion [NY Post]
· The Apple store not the best place to purchase an iPhone [Consumerist]