Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cemusa makes bus stops and newsstands stylish [Apartment Therapy]
· The CEO of Valley National Bank is an asshole [Consumerist]
· Attention to journalists who hated on the Tom Ford flagship: you're just too poor to understand such luxury [Fashion Inc.]
· How to de-rust you cast-iron cookware [Curbly via]
· Cool new product: recycled vinyl wallpaper [Treehugger]
· Model Devon Aoki working on a line for Levi's [Denimology]
· From this hint, we're considering the Erin Fetherston/Target thing a done deal [GlamChic]