Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Display in the Trina Turk MePa store during Design Week via the Racked Flickr Pool, which, by the way, is in dire need of your contributions.
· Dwell helps couple revamp their Harlem brownstone [Apartment Therapy]
· Governmental official finds it's hard to survive on food stamps [Gothamist]
· Real pricey headband might not be worth every cent [Jezebel]
· A "badass" ceiling fan [Gizmodo]
· Interesting idea: a t-shirt delivery service [Dork Magazine]