Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A public library opened in Nolita today [Gothamist]
· Hammer pants are back [Denimology]
· Ikea takes a page from Brocade Home [Modern Roost]
· Spring cleaning products that lack that bracing chemical scent [The Kitchen]
· Does Steve Jobs realize how much he's risking with the iPhone?!? [NY Post]