Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New housewares shop Artesana open on Montague Street [Apartment Therapy]
· Gap holiday commercials from seasons past [5 Blogs Before Lunch]
· A profile of Phillip Lim's business partner Wen Zhou [Porfolio]
· Hairdressers that don't want to know all your secrets [NY Times]
· Kimora Lee Simmons' nieces adding sportswear and handbags to their line Pastry this spring [WWD, subscription req]