Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Photos from the Banksy exhibition opening [mybodystory.com]
· Tile showroom has opened in Chelsea [Interior Design]
· Institution D’Amico's thinking of selling flavored coffee [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Stores hiring weather experts to navigate unpredictable winters [NY Times]
· American Apparel ads more risqué in France [Copyranter]
· More shoe companies offering customers the option of customization [NY Times]
· Emanuel Ungaro has hired 23-year-old Esteban Cortazar to design the house's womenswear [WWD, subscription req]