Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Mysterious plywood on the northwest corner of Third Avenue and 60th Street.
· Good Magazine's pop-up shop might go on the road [City Room]
· Natalie Portman to design shoes for boutique Te Casan [Fashionista]
· Bargin hunters swarmed stores post-Christmas [NY Post]
· Visiting the Met's new exhibition blog.mode [VV]
· People increasingly interested in becoming dog trainers [NY Times]
· China needs to do more to stop counterfeiting [WWD, subscription req]
· Major chains like Starbucks and Abercrombie feeling this pinch this season [NY Times]