Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
[Gucci plywood at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue and 56th Street. Femia, 12/21/2007]
· Hospital workers, drunks pleased with Macy's extended hours [NY Times]
· FreshDirect's labor woes continue [NY Times]
· Panasonic selling new 500-pound, 150-inch TV set [NY Post]
· Wooden sleds disappearing from store shelves [NY Times]
· Website Wear Palettes simplifies Satorialist subject's wardrobe choices [UnBeige]