Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A progress report on the Brooklyn Flea [Brownstoner]
· Noteworthy stylist at Chris Chase salon [The Daily Obsession]
· Salesperson scams Bloomingdales [NY Sun]
· Fort Greene and Clinton Hill want their own food co-op [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Catherine Malandrino's tips for holiday party gear [Fabsugar]
· The most you can spend on a drink at Starbucks [Moonlime via]