Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bloomberg wants more fruit and veggie carts on the streets [City Room]
· Gyms opening in "fringe" neighborhoods [The Real Deal]
· Sources for cheap Christmas gifts [VV]
· Married to the Mob billboard's popped up on the LES [Highsnobiety]
· Gucci hosting a flagship opening party in February on the North Lawn of the United Nations [WWD, subscription req]
· A look at Uniqlo's spring/summer collection [Haute Concept]