Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The risky business of selling t-shirts [NY Times]
· There's a Zune shortage [AppleInsider]
· Buying green fashion not as easy as it seems [NY Times]
· Stores now selling TV converter boxes [AP/Yahoo Biz]
· Toys 'R' Us CEO: toy recalls haven't really affected customer behavior [WSJ]