Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The Sunglass Hut on Bleecker Street, fully stocked and ready to open.
· Ikea offering job training to Red Hook locals [NY Daily News]
· Photos from the Good Magazine pop-up store opening party [Core77]
· CompUSA definitely shutting down [Engadget]
· Jack Spade's strange music tastes [Complex]
· A&P officially buys Pathmark [CoStar]
· Paperspine, "books version of Netflix", launching next week [The Culture Czar]
· Surfer Laird Hamilton to do men’s surf and skate line for Steve & Barry’s [DNR]