Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· "Anti-corporatist mentality" at Papabubble [NY Observer]
· Target hologram fashion show a let down [Jezebel]
· Watch Crystie's auctions live on the web [CultureGrrl via]
· It's all about the dresses at Honey in the Rough on the LES [Jargol]
· Bamboo-based goods may not be that great for the environment [The Informed Reader]
· Higher price points suiting Urbans: the chain's sales have risen [Reuters]