Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brownstoner to open flea market in Fort Greene [Brownstoner]
· Is the shuttering of grocery stores bad for NYCers? [The Kitchen]
· Coach rolls out a "Bleecker" bag [GlamChic]
· We're not the only ones sweating the city's new CB2 store [City Room]
· Airports turning into malls [Consumerist]
· Ugly shoes throughout time [NY Mag]
· A look at Stella McCartney's designs for LeSportsac [nitro:licious]