Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Gap Body at 1 Astor Place. This photo was taken a week and a half ago; the store opened on Wednesday.
· People really drawn to Apple stores [AppleInsider]
· A gadget that makes soymilk [Boing Boing Gadgets]
· Guitar Hero is going wireless [Engadget]
· Thom Browne talks about his new collection [Refinery29]
· Sears wants to buy Restoration Hardware [Reuters/NY Times]
· Surprise, surprise: Roberto Cavalli's costumes for the Spice Girls are flashy [Haute List]