Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Billion Dollar Babes sale not really worth your time [Cheryl Shops]
· In style: gray denim [NY Sun]
· City legislators trying to get gang wear off shelves [NY Post]
· Meet the makers of Eau de Brooklyn [NY Daily News]
· Cyber Monday may not be a big shopping day this year [Reuters]
· Ferragamo working with Timex on a watch line [WWD, subscription req]
· H&M coming out with a bright Marimekko-print collection for summer [nitro:licious]