Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Spotted today by a Racked correspondent: workers trying to fix the always-fritzy Sony PSP billboard on Houston Street. Rain can't be good for that thing.
· Shooting at ping pong parlor/pool hall Brooklyn Billiards [Brooklynian]
· A list of ebooks [Gizmodo]
· Anne Klein is dropping designer Isabel Toledo [Almost Girl]
· So many boots, so little time (and money) [The L Mag]
· Apple gets in on the Black Friday madness [Core77]