Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· On Sherry-Lehmann's new location [NY Times]
· Nordstrom refuses to give into Christmas creep [Consumerist]
· High-end websites exploring PayPal as payment option [NY Times]
· Fashion editor wants to reinvent Members Only jackets [NY Post]
· Stores offering "Black Friday" deals early [NY Times]
· Retailers must "fleece" America come Christmastime [Huff Post]