Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The run on Muji bags an hour ago left us wondering if the store could really fulfill their promise that every customer would receive their own free bag for the next three days. We shouldn't have doubted the Muji team, though. When supplies ran low, runners came through to restock the cashwraps with crates filled with the reusable beige carry-alls. Eat it, I'm Not A Plastic Bag.
· Show Me the Muji!: The First Restock! [Racked]
· Show Me the Muji!: CB2 Absorbes Muji's Overflow [Racked]
· Show Me the Muji!: Everyone's at Muji [Racked]
· Show Me The Muji!: And The Public Goes Wild! [Racked]
· Show Me The Muji!: The Doors Are Open! [Racked]