Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Muji this morning: The calm before the storm.
A top-level Racked correspondent peeked into Muji this morning to snap a few shots of the no-brand quality goods lining the shelves and hanging from the racks. Though there's perilously little furniture to be seen in these shots, we do have evidence of clothing, tabletop items, paper goods and bedding. This is just a taste—a tiny amuse bouche—of the coverage we'll have tomorrow. Do stay tuned.
· The Interior Of Muji Soho, Revealed! [Racked]
· Muji Peels Back The Paper On Broadway [Racked]
· Muji Officially Announces Opening Date, Reveals Juicy Preview Pics [Racked]
· RackedWire: Muji Opening Date Revealed! [Racked]
· Muji Slowly Coming To Life In Soho [Racked]