Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lots of children's stores sprouting in Dumbo [WWD, subscription req]
· Some of the deals you'll find at 7th on Sale [NY Mag]
· John Varvatos' store on Bowery to feature a permanent stage [DNR]
· A Space.NK shopkeeper explains how the store differs from Sephora [NY Mag]
· Retailers amping up their websites for the holiday shopping season [NY Times]
· A positive review of the new Zune [Gadget Lab]
· Collectible trading cards geared towards girls [NY Times]