Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
[Photo of the Gowanus Whole Foods site via Curbed]
· Toxic Whole Foods Gowanus site "wide open" to the public [NY Daily News]
· New trend: jewelry for furniture [NY Times]
· Saks may be up for sale [Unbeige]
· Luxury goods stores trying to be less haughty [WSJ]
· Jacob the Jeweler could be thrown into jail [NY Post]
· Are organic beauty products better for you than artificial ones? [NY Times]