Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Best Buy signage at 15 Central Park West
· Fifth Ave swankiest retail stretch in the country [NY Post]
· Mexican market in Williamsburg struggles to stay open [Brooklyn Eagle]
· Shopping Uniqlo's new Pantone cashmere sweater collection [The Shophound]
· Panasonic introducing furniture to house its flat-screen TVs [Engadget]
· Designer Anand Jon Alexander indicted on more counts of sexual assault [NY Post]
· Skincare brand Dermalogica to target men with new Shave line [WWD, subscription req]