Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Park Slope Food Coop just getting the hang of debit cards [Curbed]
· Do NYCers really want more Starbucks? [amNY]
· Norma Kamali's new wellness line now sold in a cafe inside the designer's boutique [NY Times, 2nd item]
· A selection of great coats for fall [Lucky]
· In the first week, sales of video game Halo 3 topped $300 mil [AP/FOXNews]
· A t-shirt that detects wifi signals [Boing Boing Gadgets]