Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Local nail salon worker wins lawsuit [City Room]
· A Paper Mag editor braves the super-secret Manolo Blahnik sample sale [Word Up!]
· Halloween "ugly teeth" recalled due to lead content [Consumerist]
· Google phone details to be announced within the next two weeks [WSJ]
· Kate Spade's new creative director plans on reinventing the brand [Crain's]
· Amy Poehler and Will Arnett are the next celebs to pose for Gap ads [OK! via]