Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Dixon's Bike Shop via Flickr/mzmopoli
· Lord & Taylor's flagship store gets landmarked [City Room]
· Bodum running sales before they close on December 31st [The Shophound]
· Nail polish named after NYC neighborhoods [NY Daily News]
· My So-Called Life out on DVD tomorrow [Fashion Geek]
· Creepy and just in time for Halloween: a decapitated doll head pencil sharpener [Boing Boing]