Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Zachary's Smile via Flickr/floinnyc
· Child laborers found in sweatshop making Gap clothes [Huff Post]
· A review of workout DVD Hip Hop Abs [NY Mag]
· Color-blocking a new trend for clothing and accessories [NY Times]
· Tiffany & Co. launching eyewear [WWD, subscription req]
· Abercrombie & Fitch's brand Ruehl now has an e-commerce site [WWD, subscription req]