Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Curbed, home of one hell of an obsession with the Gowanus Whole Foods, has an update today on the big boxer's progress. Namely, she's nowhere close: "The store was supposed to open in 2008, but barring a construction miracle, it's looking like 2009 is the year the vegan donut holes come to Gowanus."
· Gowanus Whole Foods (Site) Still Open to Public [Curbed]
· Interesting Signs of Life at Gowanus Whole Foods Site [Curbed]
· Gowanus Whole Foods Catches More Flak [Curbed]
· Gowanus Whole Foods Site 'Not Significant Threat' [Curbed]
· Gowanus Friday #1: There is No Toxic Peril [Curbed]