Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
As seen on the corner of Essex and Stanton Streets: plywood for some sort of "wholesome foods" shop. At least it's not another bar.
· The story behind Brooklyn furniture shop Sterling Place [NY Times]
· Hot, shirtless men still a draw at Abercrombie on Fifth Ave [City Room]
· Kelly Wearstler now has her own "boutique" at Bergdorfs [HG Blogs/Design*Sponge]
· "Tiny food" served at Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams opening party [Apartment Therapy]
· J.Crew CEO Mickey Drexler wants to open a men's only store [DNR]