Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Swastikas found at Trader Joe's site in Brooklyn [Brooklyn Paper]
· Sephora launching its own bath and body line this month [WWD, subscription req]
· The Google phone may "crush" the iPhone [Forbes]
· Seven for All Mankind doesn't want to be seen as just a denim company [WSJ]
· Anthropologie now has a membership program [Official Site via]
· Three Times' Critical Shoppers are Paper vets [Word Up!]
· Stella McCartney's green collection for Barneys in stores come November [WWD, subscription req]