Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Extreme fashion seen on the spring runways [NY Times]
· Cheaper PS3s hitting stores soon [Reuters]
· What, exactly, is eco-fashion? [WSJ]
· Neiman Marcus opens undulating store in Boston [Cool Hunting]
· Tiffany planning on opening smaller stores [NY Post]