Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Old escalators at Macy's via Flickr/rickweller
· The Better Business Bureau overhauling their image [NY Times]
· On Crunch gyms' sleazy billing practices [Consumerist]
· Tiger Woods to get his own Gatorade flavor [NY Post]
· New universal dock for iPods has launched [Gadget Lab]
· Video rental company Movie Gallery files for bankruptcy [NY Times]
· Jennifer Connelly to model for Balenciaga's spring campaign [WWD, subscription req]