Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Portfolio profiles Nigo, the founder of A Bathing Ape
· Photo/video store B&H settles discrimination suit [Gothamist]
· A review of the Domino Bazaar [Apartment Therapy]
· The Shophound not exactly feeling UES newcomer National Jeans Co [The Shophound]
· Before you set foot inside Sephora, a guide [Guest of a Guest]
· Best Buy has pulled all analog TVs from their shelves [Gizmodo]
· Kate Moss's new clothes for Topshop more stylish than her previous collections [Jezebel]