Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Today's the day that Tiffany & Co. opens the doors to their Wall Street store. Everyone brace.
· Advice on how to shop local flea markets [NY Mag]
· Nintendo to begin selling Wii Fit game in Japan [Reuters]
· Are people really buying art online? [WSJ]
· Retailers worry as consumer spending is down [NY Post]
· Lush to open boutiques inside Macy's stores [WWD, subscription req]