Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
You've seen the crowds. You've seen the interior, which, according to the Tiffany website, "boasts a floating sculpture by world-renowned lighting designer Ingo Maurer, as well as a series of spacious rooms featuring 12-foot glass walls patterned with glass reflectors that are lit from below and a grand staircase of marble, glass and stainless steel that appears to be floating." But what about the merchandise? There are lots of gifty items, and of course, a wealth of jewelry. There's also a charm designed especially for the Wall Street store. Above, glittery baubles encased in glass.
Examining the jewelry.
Is that stationary on the right?
For the table.
· Breaking At Tiffanys: Champagne! Diamonds! [Racked]
· Breaking At Tiffanys: We're Inside! [Racked]
· Breaking At Tiffanys: Crowd Assembled, Doors Still Closed [Racked]
· Now (Almost) Open: Tiffany On Wall Street [Racked]
· Tiffany To Sweeten Up Fidi With Free Cookies And Coffee Wednesday [Racked]
· Ready That Credit Card: Less Than A Month Till Tiffany Debuts [Racked]